Snowy Day


Comments

emptee A said…
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Finally! I'm happy for you :)
They're so cute in pink!
Heather said…
You're such a good mommy! You thought to bring out a bucket and shovel - I didn't think of it and A was a little clueless as to what she could do with snow. ;)
Little Things said…
How fun! Why do you guys get snow and we only get ice?! We are so jealous down here!!! We stayed in jammies all day and watched the ice and freezing rain fall outside. Not nearly as cool as snow.
Elizabeth said…
How fun! I can't wait until mine can play! I hope you all enjoyed it! Too bad, Jessica, hope you get snow soon!
M. T. said…
Aw, I'm so sorry Jess! :(

I know Lizzie! T. was the same age as Gus the first year. All she could do was get posed for a pic sitting in the snow and look annoyed that I was torturing her, and then angry when her hands got wet and cold. Next year will be so much fun for you and him. :)