Preparation!

Our front door swag -- which I am inordinately proud of. :)

The beautiful new monogrammed stockings that I got from Land's End for the girls -- I am excited because we actually have a mantle this year!

Setting up, (or wrecking up?) the girls' nativity set.

It's the season of the Light!

Making gingerbread cookies!


And last, but not least:


Doesn't this strike you as rather . . . umm, grotesque?
Good grief, I much prefer it when the white mouse sleeps in the manger . . . .




Comments

I am sitting here cracking up over the monkey in the manger!

I love your swag! You've inspired me to try one :)
Oh, whose is the bear stocking? My parents give them to us as Christmas gifts - all of ours are from Lands End, one each year. Abigail got the bear one this year from my parents :)
M. T. said…
Oh, that's cool! aren't they beautiful? The bear stocking is Turtle's. :) She is in love with bears!