Turtle's Joy


Comments

What a cool pict! And I love your new cut :) Looks like a gorgeous day. Hope it stays this mild this winter - haven't seen any of those fat fuzzy black caterpillars yet!

PS Do you put anything on T's hair for the curls?
M. T. said…
Thanks! :)

According to my husband the farmer's almanac is calling for a cold winter -- I guess we'll see.

I don't put anything on her hair -- should I? :) I know NOTHING about curly hair. It looks tousled all the time, but she's little so it's okay so far, I guess. :)
I don't think I started wearing anything on my hair til about 2nd grade.

T's curls always look so defined and pretty, I thought you might be putting something on them :) I put lotion on Grace's after baths and some other times, but they get wooled around on so much they turn into a halo of frizz ;)