Today
I am mad at the frustrating blind, ignorant, and determinedly liberal people in our darn old country!
And sad.
Mostly I'm sad. I feel like crying. It's on a day like today that it is hard to keep hoping that goodness and faith and true patriotism are still alive out there. (Side note: Did you know that some exit polls say that 53% of Catholics voted for Obama?)
So, I'm reading this to help me today:
"I, [Jesus], seek goodness and peace for every man and woman on earth. I am looking out for the heavenly interests of all of God's children. You, my dear ones, possess an earthly view that is limited. . . At this time, I would like you, My beloved apostles, to accept that your view is limited."
Of course, this is all part of His plan to bring about the Kingdom of God and His Second Coming. He is ordering all things to good for us who love Him. He wants me to have peace, to trust, and to know that His heart aches for His children more than my heart will ever ache for my country.
God Bless America.
And sad.
Mostly I'm sad. I feel like crying. It's on a day like today that it is hard to keep hoping that goodness and faith and true patriotism are still alive out there. (Side note: Did you know that some exit polls say that 53% of Catholics voted for Obama?)
So, I'm reading this to help me today:
"I, [Jesus], seek goodness and peace for every man and woman on earth. I am looking out for the heavenly interests of all of God's children. You, my dear ones, possess an earthly view that is limited. . . At this time, I would like you, My beloved apostles, to accept that your view is limited."
Of course, this is all part of His plan to bring about the Kingdom of God and His Second Coming. He is ordering all things to good for us who love Him. He wants me to have peace, to trust, and to know that His heart aches for His children more than my heart will ever ache for my country.
God Bless America.
Comments