Grossest Mommy Moment So Far . . .

(Those with weak stomachs -- do not read on! :)

. . . is hearing coughing noises and running into the bathroom to find your 10 month old swallowing and gagging on wet toilet paper that she has pulled from the toilet wherein there is still unflushed urine left by your 2 year old.

I felt like gagging myself for hours afterwards.

Well, I guess it could have been much worse!!

Comments

Ew. That being said, urine is actually really sterile. But still.... :)
M. T. said…
According to my husband (who has read all about how to use your urine in emergencies in the woods lol) it is so sterile that it quickly attracts bacteria, etc. I'm not entirely sure how long it had been sitting in there attracting bacteria from my less-than-perfectly-clean toilet bowl . . .
EW, is right!
Oh, well!
Heather said…
Ew. Again. That definitely takes the cake so far.
Elizabeth said…
Oh,M.T., my David told me about this on a hard day and it totally made my day. In a funny way.I am so sorry!
M. T. said…
I'm glad my toilet-obessessed daughter made your day! :) She did not make mine at first, but the story is funny in retrospect. :)