Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY October 6, 2008
Outside My Window...
the trees are gaining subtle tints of fall
I am thinking ...
how tired I am of getting unsolicted "advice" on how to deal with my strong-willed daughter. It's making me really angry.
how tired I am of getting unsolicted "advice" on how to deal with my strong-willed daughter. It's making me really angry.
I am thankful for...
my sister and our long talk yesterday.
From the kitchen...
NOTHING. I need to go to the grocery store SO bad. (But, yay for saving money by eating leftovers and canned beans!)
I am wearing...
jeans, a Hollister polo (!) -- my sisters would be so proud of me :) -- flip-flops.
I am creating...
a family home video of 2007-2008 on Windows Movie Maker
I am going...
to quit procrastinating on the computer . . . in a minute :)
I am reading...
hmm . . . it's been a week since I read anything. :(
I am hoping...
that I can work on some seriously frustrating character flaws in myself starting now
I am hearing...
random appliances humming and nothing else!
Around the house...
Work and toys all over the floor. It's really hard to teach one's 2.5 year old to pick up after herself when the baby comes behind her wrecking everything we put away.
Work and toys all over the floor. It's really hard to teach one's 2.5 year old to pick up after herself when the baby comes behind her wrecking everything we put away.
One of my favorite things...
NAPTIME.
I think I've been thankful for this on my daybook before, but really, it is the best. thing. ever.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
grocery store, because I didn't last week :), work, Atrium, same old, same old . . .
Here is a picture thought I am sharing . . .
"Freaking Hamster" getting taken out of her box
I don't know why she's not in the picture. She looks like a mini black bear of sorts.
Comments
I will be calling you soon! We need to talk :)