I am bored waiting for my husband to come home . . .

And I usually think these things are so dumb, but I have a obsession with anything Jane Austen related. I actually used to wish I lived in a Jane Austen novel. :)



I am Elinor Dashwood!

Take the Quiz here!

You are Elinor Dashwood, of Sense and Sensibility. You are practical, circumspect and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.
Is this me? :)
I DO like Elinor in the book, though for some reason Emma Thompson annoys me in the movie -- she's so stifled all the time.
These things are so weird. :)

Comments

Shalon said…
Funny, I was Elinor, too! Though I had a hard time coming up with a good answer for some of them. And its hard for me to remember what I felt like or how I acted before I felt sick ALL THE TIME!
I was Elinor too! :) She was pretty wonderful in the book.
Mary said…
She was. :)
I know what you mean, Shalon. I had to think WAY back to when I had a life . . . :)
Little Things said…
This is funny. I liked Elinor so much in the book. She kinda does remind me of you. I think I am going to have to try this for fun now. I am too curious. :)
Elizabeth said…
I was Emma. Oh well. At least she had pretty hair in the movie. :) You all are wise and sensible.
Heather said…
Haha, I was Elinor too. I never take these quizzes, so here I am giving in to peer pressure. :)