Simple Woman's Daybook ~ September 9

FOR TODAY September 9th 2008
Outside My Window...
it is gray and overcast. More rain coming . . .
I am thinking ...
of this tragic story. I know the family and I can't get it out of my head.
http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7387579&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1
of this tragic story. I know the family and I can't get it out of my head.
http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7387579&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1
I am thankful for...
Two of my dear girlfriends that I spent two long "date nights" with last week. Those evenings refreshed me so much!
From the kitchen...
Leftover Italian sausage lasagna for dinner . . . with corn, I think?
I am wearing...
Gray sweatpants, a black shirt with a green tank layered underneath and bare feet.
I am creating...
Oh, this is the hardest one! Do I have to be creative right now? :)
I am going...
to the grocery story today.
I am reading...
The Child in the Church by Maria Montessori.
Almost every paragraph inspires and speaks to me.
I am hoping...
for a good day tomorrow as I start my once-a-week assistant job at a Montessori school. I am excited and nervous about leaving the girls for 4+ hours.
I am hearing...
Rosebud playing with cars and Turtle "turning on Pachelbel" -- something she is obsessed with doing 20 times a day! Good thing one can't get too tired of the Canon in D.
Around the house...
One of my favorite things...
Turtle's joy in her red balloon :)
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
working on our family's scrapbooks, assisting at the school, helping my incredibly disorganized husband clean up his shambles of an office
Here is a picture thought I am sharing . . .
My husband showing his little brother how to bait a hook. His little brother is the spitting image of what he looked like as a child.
Comments