Simple Woman's Daybook ~ September 16th


FOR TODAY September 16th 2008
Outside My Window...
it is a cool and quiet sort of day
I am thinking ...
of how I am already missing summer
I am thankful for...
an amazing mother
-- her example to inspire me and her loving words of wisdom whenever I need them
From the kitchen...
Chicken fajitas and mexican rice for dinner
I am wearing...
Jean gauchos, a brown shirt and my cheapy but cute checkered shoes
I am creating...
album pages in my children's scrapbooks
I am going...
to renew some library books over the internet after I am done with this. Technology makes my life so much easier, even though sometimes I hate it. :)
I am reading...
nothing at the moment.
I had to return The Child in the Church to my mom before I was done, unfortunately.
I am hoping...
that this week will be better than the last. Please, oh please God? I really wanted to run away to Italy or something last week!
I am hearing...
Birds chirping out my open window
Around the house...
the cool air is flowing through the windows and freshening everything it touches
One of my favorite things...
when my girls laugh and laugh and laugh together
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
work tomorrow, Turtle's Atrium on Thursday, taking a bunch of clothes to Good Will, hopefully visiting my family this weekend
Here is a picture thought I am sharing . . .

Two girls watching the hurricane rain

Comments

Heather said…
That is the cutest picture ever!!!!