The Moment I've Been Waiting For
The other day was an extremely trying day of multiple temper tantrums, lots of tears, anger, and general unhappiness amongst all parties, but especially on Turtle's end. It was the kind of day that makes one wonder why anyone would sign up for this kind of torture!
Then, as Turtle was getting ready for her nap, turned, and rushed toward me. Her arms were out, her little round face upturned and joyous.
She ran into my arms and said, "Mommy, you make me happy."
And then she kissed me, all on her own.
And I want to remember that moment always.
Then, as Turtle was getting ready for her nap, turned, and rushed toward me. Her arms were out, her little round face upturned and joyous.
She ran into my arms and said, "Mommy, you make me happy."
And then she kissed me, all on her own.
And I want to remember that moment always.
Comments