A Little Note

I have been going through my blog and deleting any comments from people that know me and have used my name in their comment. It's not because I don't love getting your comments!

I just thought I would mention now for anyone who reads that I am trying to keep any specific personal details about our location(s), names, children's names or faces, etc. off of my blog. So, you can just call me "M. T.". :)

Thank you all!

Comments

emptee A said…
Yes ma'am. On another note, if you have a chance, please pray for me as I try to make a decision about whether to continue with my present job or not...I have four months to make a decision. The decision is really hard for me. I love the job, it's hard sometimes, but all in all very rewarding. George wants me to get out.