Where do I start?
My house is dirty -- the floor, the dishes, everything.
It is also disordered -- piles of dirty laundry to be washed, clean laundry to be folded.
My toddler is dirty too -- she hasn't been bathed in nearly two weeks (she refuses these days)
My refrigerator is empty, and my cupboards are too.
My checkbook is unbalanced.
My bills are unpaid.
My lawn is unmown -- read: 3 feet high . . . .LITERALLY.
And there are at least 25 other imminently-needing-to-be-done things on my list that I won't even mention because I think my brain would explode.
And I'm blogging about it because I am too overwhelmed to do anything.
It is also disordered -- piles of dirty laundry to be washed, clean laundry to be folded.
My toddler is dirty too -- she hasn't been bathed in nearly two weeks (she refuses these days)
My refrigerator is empty, and my cupboards are too.
My checkbook is unbalanced.
My bills are unpaid.
My lawn is unmown -- read: 3 feet high . . . .LITERALLY.
And there are at least 25 other imminently-needing-to-be-done things on my list that I won't even mention because I think my brain would explode.
And I'm blogging about it because I am too overwhelmed to do anything.
Comments