My 100th Post
is a good time to say:
We have come to the end of a chapter in the life of our family.
Our family will be moving this Saturday away from our dear little country home to a rented house in the suburbs among the cities where our construction company finds all its business.
My dear practical grandpa summed it up when we told him. He said: "Economics makes a lot of people move."
Yes, it does. Whether they like it our not.
We hope that this move will make the strain of the work load easier on my husband, and he will not have to spend 3-4 hours a day in the car. We will not be selling our house here, just renting it, so we may come back in a few years. This is especially hard for me, as I feel I will wilt away from my beloved country. I feel that God is asking too much of me, and yet I know He can and will strip you of everything that you love if He sees fit. I am trying very hard to say "Yes" to His Will.
We hope that we can find the happiness there that we have found here in this little town in the country.
We have come to the end of a chapter in the life of our family.
Our family will be moving this Saturday away from our dear little country home to a rented house in the suburbs among the cities where our construction company finds all its business.
My dear practical grandpa summed it up when we told him. He said: "Economics makes a lot of people move."
Yes, it does. Whether they like it our not.
We hope that this move will make the strain of the work load easier on my husband, and he will not have to spend 3-4 hours a day in the car. We will not be selling our house here, just renting it, so we may come back in a few years. This is especially hard for me, as I feel I will wilt away from my beloved country. I feel that God is asking too much of me, and yet I know He can and will strip you of everything that you love if He sees fit. I am trying very hard to say "Yes" to His Will.
We hope that we can find the happiness there that we have found here in this little town in the country.
Comments
I have been thinking alot about you lately and am making something for you - now it will simply have to be a housewarming gift instead of "I'm so happy to see you while I'm here on vacation" gift ;)
Email me your new address! :)
We'll be praying for you!
Much love!