When she dresses herself . . .

. . . you just have to let the shirt be backwards and the pants be mismatched and twisted, with pockets in the back.
And if you try to "fix" it, your efforts will be greeted with shrieks and the flushed glow of success and pride will die out of her little face.
So, you leave it.
It's hard.
But you do.

Being a mommy is about denying yourself for your child. :)

Comments

Little Things said…
LOL!!!! Actually, I have to go with her on this one. I think she is making a new fashion statement. Or perhaps letting her clothes reveal her personality..."Why be like everyone else anyway?" :) Love you!
That is so cute! I have to say I am fiendishly jealous she has curls!!! Lol! :) Jax's hair is still as straight as can be! Maybe I'll have some luck with Grace's hair.....