Positive Thinking!

Thank you God for car accidents in which no one was hurt.

Thank you God for the young black policeman that treated me so respectfully.

Thank you God for it not being my fault.

Thank you God for 3 difficult phonecalls with insurance companies because that means we have insurance.

Thank you God for a $500 deductible because that means it's not $1000.

Thank you God for chiropractors because they will be able to check my baby for whiplash.

Thank you God for my pounding heart when I drive because that means I'll be more careful.

Thank you God for $11.52 because at least it's not $0.00.

Thank you God for temper tantrums because that means my daughter knows her own mind.

Thank you God for thousands of ants in the kitchen, because that means we have food in there.

Thank you God for Turtle's bloody tongue, lips and gums, because we got to cuddle on the couch afterwards.

Thank you God for a 4 mo. old with a hard time napping because that means I get to hold her more.

Thank you God for a husband weighed down by work because that means that he loves his family and is trying really hard.

Thank you God for sunny days filled with greenness and the smell of lilacs because it makes everything easier.

Comments

Dang girl! I would have such a hard time seeing the good in all that. Thank God everyone's ok! My babes are having sleep issues too..... must be that time of the year!
emptee A said…
I'm so sorry you got in an accident. You all are so lucky that you are okay. I am so so so happy and glad.
Little Things said…
I am so sorry for such a hard time! If I could give you a hug right now, I would.