Two of the greatest gifts of God to man are light and color --Chesterton
Note to Self
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Did you know, that if you got meat out of the freezer for dinner the night before, rather than at 3pm in the afternoon, it would be thawed by dinner AND it would help save energy by cooling your fridge at the same time?
Hahaha! I *never* remember to thaw it out and end up having to stick it in the microwave on defrost, which takes for-ev-er....
And to answer your q - yes, I feel like this whole year (since Gracie was born) all we do is go through bouts of sickness. If it's not one thing, it's another!
Comments
And to answer your q - yes, I feel like this whole year (since Gracie was born) all we do is go through bouts of sickness. If it's not one thing, it's another!