Diagnosis

So now I see what my irritable little Turtle needs!

This describes her exactly how she's been of late -- every last bit of these symptoms!

Homeopathic remedy PETROLEUM
MIND: scared, unbearable fear of loud noises which are not understood, delusions, hallucinations
EMOTIONS: quarrelsome, argumentative, irritable, easily offended, vexed at everything
SKIN: outbreaks, eczema, itching
ABDOMEN: indigestion, diahorrea in daytime only, vomiting, nausea
EARS: noise is unbearable, diminished hearing
EXTREMITIES: back of hands chapped, cracked and bleeding, eczema on legs

The amazing thing about finding this remedy is that we had heating oil spill in our basement over a month ago, and the air in the whole house smelled horrible and toxic for weeks. Petroleum? You bet!

Homeopathy is amazing. Now to see if this works . . . .
And if it doesn't I'm going to run away to China.
Notice the Mind and Emotions description?
Enough said.

Comments

Aw! There's always *something* going on with them, isn't there? lol! Never tried that remedy before. Maybe I should.... ;)