"Theresa dolly" has been through alot

Daughter, in 2008













Mother, in 1985

Comments

Heather said…
You were so cute!! How cool that you have these two pictures!
That's awesome you have those picts!

I had to laugh about your Sat egg dying at 10pm - that was me last year!!! This year we still might do some this weekend for spring, but I think it would be better next year ;)
asplendidtime said…
Oh so cute!

I just popped over here, as I wanted to encourage you. I found it hard when I had my first child, it was hard to be "the one" who was in charge, had to be responsible for all the decisions and mistakes in another person's life! I found that pretty scary and a hard adjustment.

When I had my second I found it hard too. Balancing their needs, trying to be as loving to one as the other.... In fact I found it hard to adjust every time I have had a baby, until I discovered the amazing capacity of the human heart to love, it just gets larger and more capable.

When I had six children I had become a lot more organised and efficient than when I had two. It happens without you really planning it, you just need to find better ways to do things, as there are more things to do. I don't think it gets easier, you just learn how to love more, you learn that times that are tough are just a season, and seasons come and go. You learn to patiently wait through those times.

You will never regret being more open to love. I think we will ultimately only regret not loving when we could have.

'Hope some of that makes sense. I just wanted to encourage you, to be patient with yourself, and find out what God's priorities are in your life and the lives of your children.

May God richly bless you,
Rebecca in Alberta
Mom to 8 under 10