I think I might be still a person
Not only a mom!
I actually listened to Counting Crows while doing the dishes tonight.
I think I'd forgotten that I even liked them . . .
My "playlist" these days is "Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree," "The fox went out on a chilly night," and "Do you know the muffin man?" and on occasion Mozart or Strauss.
Tonight my old self stirred and half-woke. Maybe I can wake it all the way up if I make this a habit.
I'll call it "The Dish-Music Therapy" . . . . or something like that . . .
G'night!
I actually listened to Counting Crows while doing the dishes tonight.
I think I'd forgotten that I even liked them . . .
My "playlist" these days is "Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree," "The fox went out on a chilly night," and "Do you know the muffin man?" and on occasion Mozart or Strauss.
Tonight my old self stirred and half-woke. Maybe I can wake it all the way up if I make this a habit.
I'll call it "The Dish-Music Therapy" . . . . or something like that . . .
G'night!
Comments
Sending warm weather your way (75 yesterday and today!)