Questions and Answer!

What do you do when your trip to the grocery store includes:

-- slipping and falling on black ice immediately as you get out of your car

-- spending depressingly way more money than you had hoped

-- contractions

-- a toddler who pulls everything of the shelves when you get too close: pasta noodles, lipstick, jelly jars, the National Enquirer (?!)

-- the same toddler who also gets bored of waiting in line 15 min. for the old man to finish arguing about coupons and proceeds to swiftly and sneakily rip open a package of raw ground beef and put it into her mouth

What do you do?

You come home and promptly and without guilt eat an ENTIRE 4oz milk chocolate candy bar. And then somehow life looks better.

Comments

Weird. I know I posted a comment on here when you first posted this... maybe it was a dream, lol!

Anyway, I'm so glad you are ok! That is so scary! My aunt fell on the ice when she was pregnant wiht my cousin and broke her leg. Coming home from the hospital, she was on crutches and 9mo pregnant... and slipped again, breaking her other leg! I can't imagine!

And can I just say how happy and normal you made me feel :)