Meet the Family

L to R: PRIME BEAR, HORSIE (really a unicorn), PEACHY BEAR, PIGGY (the ugliest dollar store hand puppet that I really want to toss), THERESA-DOLLY, JINGLE BELL BEAR ("Jin-Jin"), and "DOGGY"

These are Turtle's friends.
She sets them up on the couch when she watches a "bee-bo" (movie).
They sit in chairs while she eats.
They sit on the big toilet when she sits on the little one.
They come in the car.
The get put to bed every night in the doll crib (piled very high) and covered with a blanket.
They get rocked in the rocking chair.
They go in the stroller and the hammock.
They drink bottles and touch ornaments and get hugs.

They are part of our family!

The favorite member is Prime Bear. Usually I can limit it to him when riding in the car or going to the bathroom. Peachy Bear is a close second, and sometimes Theresa-dolly.

She's very sweet about it all, and takes very good care of them. It makes me know that she will be a wonderful big sister!

(However, I did notify Nana and Pop-pop to notify others "No stuffed animals for Xmas!" Six companions gets to be a little much sometimes! :)

Comments

That's so cute! :) I must admit, my heart jumped when I read your title ;)

Love, Laura
Mary said…
Oops! Sorry! I guess that is a bad title considering . . . :)