Homemade Work, Part II
SORTING
Turtle doesn't quite get the point this one yet. I think she kind of knows what she's supposed to do, but she thinks it's hysterical to combine the colors on purpose. EVERY time.

SPOONING
For this one, she mostly gives up on the spoon after a couple tries. Her hands work much better. :) I re-present every so often, but she like to do things HER way.

OPENING/CLOSING
For this one, I just collected a bunch of little things with different ways of opening and closing them. These are all the things I have, but I only but out 5 or so in a basket at a time.
Sometimes I put big coins, like car wash tokens in here for her to discover. Zippers are still quite challenging.


Homeopathic remedy tube and a cork in a stand
I scooped the lipstick out of one of mine that I didn't like. This is a distracting one, because it the lipstick has to get applyed in the middle of the work. HOW she knows its for putting on her lips I don't know! I never wear lipstick.

Jewelry cases are good.

A mini cannister and a pill box. These are harder. I haven't shown her the cannister yet.
SPOONING
OPENING/CLOSING
For this one, I just collected a bunch of little things with different ways of opening and closing them. These are all the things I have, but I only but out 5 or so in a basket at a time.
Homeopathic remedy tube and a cork in a stand
Jewelry cases are good.
A mini cannister and a pill box. These are harder. I haven't shown her the cannister yet.
Comments