Homemade "Work"
I thought I would post about some of the Montessori work that I've come up with for Turtle.
I can only seem to manage thinking of and putting together one new work per month and so only have about five, all of which you'll see here. I have this desire to come up with/buy the stuff for/give lessons on about 8 more this month for when after the baby's born.
Yeah, right.
For this first one I saved concentrate juice lids for a couple months and then cut a slit in the lid of a coffee can. It's a bit hard to "restore" because the lid is hard to get of the can, and then, after removing the discs, hard to put back on.


This one is done with bamboo skewers and a parmesan cheese shaker.

I can only seem to manage thinking of and putting together one new work per month and so only have about five, all of which you'll see here. I have this desire to come up with/buy the stuff for/give lessons on about 8 more this month for when after the baby's born.
Yeah, right.
For this first one I saved concentrate juice lids for a couple months and then cut a slit in the lid of a coffee can. It's a bit hard to "restore" because the lid is hard to get of the can, and then, after removing the discs, hard to put back on.
This one is done with bamboo skewers and a parmesan cheese shaker.
Comments