Eight Months

Yeah, so I know it. I'm huge. :) I have probably 5 shirts that actually fit right.

People say nice things like "pop out" and "explode" and "big baby" and "any day now?" Yes, I'm just short-waisted and my husband is big -- what can I say? And no, not any day, rather I have 5 weeks left. *Sigh*

Comments

Aw! I think you look great! :) I think the real question is, do you feel big at all? I don't yet but I know I look like a "bosqueemeth" (affectionate term James gave me last prego go round, lol!)

I think the "best" comment I ever got was so random military guy on base last pregnancy who saw me, stopped dead in his tracks and yelled out as I waddled across the parkinglot, "GOOD LUCK!!!" I just said thanks, got in my car and drove to Dairy Queen to drown my misery in a corndog and shake, lol!
Mary said…
Yeah. I feel big. ;)
Little Things said…
You look so cute! You carry the baby all in your front and no where else, so that is good! I love your tummy shots. You look terrific!!