St. Theresa's Blessings

Thank you, my dear little Saint:

-- for a clear, cool and sunshine-y day
-- for a sunlit morning Mass all by myself
-- for a husband with a busy morning and yet the generousity to watch Turtle for an hour
-- for playing "I Hope You Dance" for me on the radio
-- for helping Turtle sleep well
-- for the porch steps in the sun
-- for tea and pumpkin bread at Jamie's house
-- for conversation that inspires and uplifts
-- for saying (as if just for me to read and hear), "I experience great joy when I see my own imperfections," and also, "I forgot myself and henceforth I was happy."
-- for a Daddy stopping by, unexpectedly, to bring me the rose from you -- lovely, fragrant and homegrown -- with even a bud for Turtle.

Comments

emptee A said…
I'm so glad your was so wonderful!
Happy Feast Day
M
Heather said…
Sounds like a beautiful day indeed. I'm glad. :)
Little Things said…
Happy Feast Day! I am so glad that St. Therese remembered you in such a beautiful way! You are in my prayers! God bless.