God has a mean sense of humor
What do you call it when, in the space of one hour, your toddler:
--dumps her little pot full of pee ALL over the bathroom floor, your feet and her feet while trying to dump it in the toilet
-- helpfully dunks the hand towel in the toilet and brings it sweetly to you dripping all across the house, saying "Towel! Water!"
-- crashes her glass full of water to the kitchen floor where it shatters (they never seem to just break)
??
Uh . . . . God must be trying to tell me something? About cleaning up spills?? Anyone have an idea??
I don't know.
All I know is my back protested, my knees protested and my sense of fairness protested at having to mop up pee, toilet water, tap water and glass all in one hour while the toddler yelled "UH-OH! UH-OH! UH-OH!" at ME, cleaning up HER messes. Grr.
Yes, I was a veritable pro at self-pity yesterday.
--dumps her little pot full of pee ALL over the bathroom floor, your feet and her feet while trying to dump it in the toilet
-- helpfully dunks the hand towel in the toilet and brings it sweetly to you dripping all across the house, saying "Towel! Water!"
-- crashes her glass full of water to the kitchen floor where it shatters (they never seem to just break)
??
Uh . . . . God must be trying to tell me something? About cleaning up spills?? Anyone have an idea??
I don't know.
All I know is my back protested, my knees protested and my sense of fairness protested at having to mop up pee, toilet water, tap water and glass all in one hour while the toddler yelled "UH-OH! UH-OH! UH-OH!" at ME, cleaning up HER messes. Grr.
Yes, I was a veritable pro at self-pity yesterday.
Comments
And I know just how you feel about being ready to be done and have the baby already! I've unfortunately felt that way since 6mo. I am bigger and lower than last time, in pain from my back and lately, it feels like my water is on the verge of breaking when I pick Jax up or even just stand after sitting for awhile. (Lots of pressure a bit of pain).
Can't go on bedrest, even if I wanted to because I'm taking care of Jax (who lately does NOT want to nap.... sigh). Hopefully with all this, we can work some serious time off of purgatory! lol!
~Laura
PS Do you ever get those recipes I sent you/tried any yet? I made the crbcakes and they were yummy! :)