Wow, you look great! I'm officially measuring the same at 24wks as I did at 36 last time :( At least it's all belly, right ;) Are you carrying lower this time than last? I def am and have dropped already, so I feel like my belly hits my knees, lol!
Thanks! i don't know how my measuring compares to last time. At my 26wk appt, my uterus was 28cm and at the ultrasound the baby was 1.5wks bigger than its "supposed" to be. But actually, I think I was HUGE at xmas '05 (6 mos) and I do feel big but not that big -- but maybe it IS b/c I am lower and just bigger all around. ;S I don't know. I never took belly pics last time -- except a nine month one -- too bad, eh?
Comments
Your miracle of life is beautiful and incredible.
M