A tyrant in my house?

What I am no longer allowed to do (according to a certain someone who I suspect may be a dictator in a very cute disguise):

Dry my hair with the blowdryer -- too scary
Look at a hymnal in Mass all to myself and on the correct page -- too stingy
Wear a necklace -- too envy-inducing
Sit on the little chairs in the kitchen -- too violating-of-personal-property-rights
Apply stretch mark cream -- too . . . I-don't-know-what?
Drink or eat anything that I am not prepared to share at least half of -- too tantalizing
Wear sunglasses when I drive (or anytime!) -- too maddening!
Shower with the curtain closed -- too private
Drive past the park or the library and not stop -- too tragic
Go out just to the drive-thru at the bank and then go home and never get out of the car -- too infuriating
Get the mail out of the mailbox on my own -- too annoying

I have very strict rules that I must follow in this house.

Pardon me, my mistress is calling.

***********************
ETA:
The Reprise of the Tyrant

Comments

Amy said…
LOL, this is my 2yo to a T!! Glad I'm not the only one. :)
Little Things said…
I think we need to start a revolt! This morning my little one was completely soaked from having pulled the shower curtain back and trying to climb in the tub, all the while chanting, "Mama, Mama..." I forget what the sound of the actual shower is like and I am fairly certain that I did not rinse the conditioner out of my hair. (Sigh) Some day I will figure it out.